SANTANDER NATIONAL NUMERACY PROMOTION
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, UEFA or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. Any winners under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian in order to accept a Prize and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 2nd April 2019 and 23:59 BST on the 29th August 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit www.santandernumbersgame.co.uk, follow the link to the National Numeracy Challenge website and fill in the online form providing your details (name and email address), then complete the “Check-Up” to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes: Five winners will each win one of the following prizes:
a. 1 of 4 x Pair of Category 1 tickets for a Group Stage home match at a UK Club. Selection of the match is at the discretion of the Promoter.
b. 1 x Opportunity for the winner and their guest to meet the F2Freestylers in London, and the chance to play a full game of the FIFA 19: Champions League with the F2Freestylers.The date of this opportunity to be agreed between the winner and the Promoter. The venue is at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. Travel is not included and the winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the match, including, without limitation costs of meals, drinks, accommodation and any other services together with related taxes.
8. Further Ticket Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Ticket Holders must keep their ticket safe & secure and must always present it if needed.
b. Tickets are non-transferable. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is strictly prohibited and may amount to a criminal offence.
c. Entrance to the stadium shall be subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions, Stadium Regulations, all applicable laws (whether statutory or otherwise and including health and safety requirements) and authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket per person.
d. Ticket Holders leaving the stadium will not be re-admitte
For safety and security purposes, all persons attending the Match, if and when so requested by stewards, safety personnel and/or any other legally authorised persons representing the organiser of the Match, shall produce a valid Ticket, submit to inspections, body checks and examinations to ensure that they are not in possession of dangerous, prohibited or unauthorised items and comply with all instructions and guidelines issued by such persons.
e. Stadium Regulations contain detailed lists of prohibited items and conduct and each Ticket Holder shall fully comply with any restrictions contained therein.
f. Persistent standing is not allowed and may result in ejection from the stadium.
g. Please note that smoking including the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted at the stadium.
h. Fans supporting the teams participating in the Match may not be segregated at the stadium and each Ticket Holder will be required to behave responsibly and in line with the safety and security guidelines communicated by the organisers.
i. Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed or taped by UEFA, the Host Association and/or the stadium Owner, and/or any third parties appointed thereby, and/or anyone appointed by Santander which shall have the right to use, broadcast, publish and license, without any requirement for payment of money or other form of consideration, of Ticket Holder’s voice, image and likeness by means of live or recorded video and/or audio display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies.
j. Ticket Holders shall not take, record and/or transmit any sound, image and/or description of the stadium or the Match (as well as any result and/or statistics of the Match) other than for his/her exclusive, private and domestic use.
9. Winner Selection: Five winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within three working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within five working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within four days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within four days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11. The winners will receive their tickets by post prior to the event.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request to use the name, and county of residence of winners to announce the winners of the Promotion. Subject to the winners’ consent the Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
13. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another prize.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
19. The surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Santander National Numeracy WL” in the subject line for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
20. The Promoter is the data controller for the purposes of this promotion. National Numeracy are a data processor on behalf of the Promoter and will be collecting the entry data for the purposes of administering this promotion. PromoVeritas will also be a data processor on behalf of the Promoter and will be handling the entry data for the purpose of winner selection and winner communication only. Meshh and Evenstag are also data processors on behalf of the Promoter and will be collecting data submitted by the entrant at the point of registering to participate in the Santander Numbers Game activities.
22. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Santander UK Plc, 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN.